11.25.2009

Life. Whoah, what a concept...

... I bet a million people currently are sitting around thinking about the meaning of life. An age old question, that is only for you, and you alone to answer.
In my own slanted personal reality, I think the only point in life is finding the excitement of it all...
which leads to the entire point of this blog.

...Rewind about two weeks:

It's about 4:20 in the morning. I am sitting on the floor with my full on compadre, and another close friend. The ideas are flowing, and the three of us are working our creative juices to the max, and I launch into story mode. You see, this is what I do, I paint pictures with words, I turn the mundane events of life into entertaining monologues. You see, I find the excitement in life. 4:47 AM: New aspiration: Share the excitement with the world...

I have seen a few things, and I am sure I will see a few more. So sit back,and enjoy the randomocity of my own life, a maybe, just maybe, a few things of importance.



Project LiLi: engage.
(the only point of Project LiLi is to to share my random thoughts, day to day experiences,and stands on current issues. Oh, and the occasional rant)

No comments:

Post a Comment