11.25.2009

Heaven Is For Losers...

... all the cool people are going to Mer-Land.

I'm a full on practicing agnostic individual. I am not saying I am against Christianity or any other other religious sector. It's just not for me, and I am really not sure what is. I have spent alot of time researching and taking different religion "test drives". All I have found? A bunch of hypocrisy, and outlandish prophecies and promises.


So, Merland. My own personal realm.
You see, I have decided that this is where I will be hanging out after I die.
Merland is awesometastical, you just get to swim around all day in the sub tropic waters, and enjoy yourself. The Mer-weed is beast, and the Mer-cahol is sure to get you drunk. Everything you could ever want is right at your fingertips, and anything you do has no consequences.

My platonic soul mate, and I spend alot of time describing Mer-land to others, and recruiting fellow Mer-maids and Mer-men to devote their eternity to this awesome land. As you can imagine, we get alot of skepticism and strange looks. I take it in stride, because Mer-Land is no different than Heaven. It's a crutch to make death seem less tragic, and to cushion our souls from the blow of the unknown. Essentially, everyone creates their own identity, and mine just involves ending in a mystical place, called Mer-land. Your more than welcome to come swim with me.

Sidenote: On the off chance that there is a God, I'm going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment